we are back & open!
in a new location
Classes available now!
368 joo chiat road
cycle beats studio
by active fitness
We know it has been a long wait, but they say good things take time.
We are proud to present to you our new Cycle Beats Pop-Up studio!
All our Cycle Beats classes will now be held in this awesome new space!
All class packages is automatically extended by 4 months
Brand new <Stages> bikes available
Awesome new location
Same great team & Community
368 JOO CHIAT ROAD
*All sessions are 45 minutes long unless stated otherwise.
*Participants are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes earlier for checks and set-up. Classes start on time and latecomers may be denied.
*Instructors may change without prior notice.
*<Live> sessions refer to sessions which are also being recorded for our live stream services.
December Promotions Out Now
Are there any "Cycle Beats" held at the previous location (25 Upper East Coast)?
No. All "Cycle Beats" classes will be held in 368 Joo Chiat Road. The new location will provide for a safer ride during these unprecedented COVID-19 times.
Is this a temporary location since it is just a pop-up? Will it be gone after a couple of months?
No, the studio will stay in this location. The Pop-Up studio is created to allow everyone to enjoy your favourite Cycle Beats classes in a safe environment, with certain restrictions due to COVID-19. When the COVID-19 situation eases up, and as things return to normal, we will be able to provide a more complete experience for everyone in the same space.
Are the packages only for "cycle beats?"
No. All our class packages can be used for our other classes in Active Fitness Labs (25 Upper East Coast).
How about your other classes (Beat boxing, Stronger)? Will they be conducted here?
The Cycle Beats studio is only for our "Cycle Beats" classes. All other classes are conducted in Active Fitness Labs @ 25 Upper East Coast Road.
What are the safety measures in place?
1. All participants are recommended to arrive 15 minutes before to check-in with Safe Entry. You are to use the hand sanitisers prior to entering the premises.
2. Your temperatures will be taken. Bikes will be sectioned into different zones. Shoes will be provided at the entrance and you can proceed to your respective bike. All bikes will be spaced 2m apart for a group of 5. And then a 3m spacing in between the next group of 5.
3. All participants are to stay in their respective zones to wait for the class to start, unless you need the washrooms.
4. An individual basket is provided for your belongings instead of a common area. Masks are to remain on until the start of the class. The studio will be cleaned by our staff between classes before allowing entry for the next class.
5. After the class, you will drop your shoes and towels on your way out. Showers are NOT provided during this COVID-19 period.
While we would love for you to enjoy the new space, we kindly ask for everyone not to linger for more than 15 minutes in the studio after the class so our staff can proceed with a studio cleaning for the next class.
Are WE ON CLASSPASS?
Yes! Check it out here. Note that slots are limited.
When can I book classes?
Now! Follow us on Instagram @activefitnesssg for latest updates.
What about my online classes?
Some of these classes will be streamed lived. Check out the schedule for more details.